Cocaine. For many, this word is not less than ‘heaven’ and there are families for whom it is like a curse that has no cure. It is notorious for not only destroying the lives of people, but also families and this is what makes cocaine one of the most feared drugs on the planet. Being one of the most addicted drugs known to man, the side effects of coke on being overdosed always shadows the numerous medicinal benefits of this drug. Though we all are taught about the fatal repercussions of consuming cocaine, still it remains the most popular recreational drug of America. With the easy availability of cheap drugs online, one doesn’t even need a dealer or peddler to score the daily dose. And slowly the fad of ordering drugs online that was limited to the entertainment industry is becoming mainstream. So, what is all this hullabaloo about cocaine? Why so many people are hooked to this even when they know how dangerous it can be? And that’s why today we are going to discuss some of the major aspects of buying cocaine online and its consumption.
Cocaine & Human Brain
Cocaine, also popular as powder, snow, coke, blow, rock and white; is usually injected, smoked or snorted. Being one of the most fast-acting substances, it immediately gets into the bloodstream. When it gets mixed in the blood, the chemical gives a sudden rush to the brain that is responsible for the ‘high’ feeling or the much-talked euphoric experience. And this is the euphoric feeling for which users consume cocaine again and again.
The high obtained from cocaine is quite short lived, and is known to induce strong cravings almost immediately the euphoric feeling is gone. An individual who is in habit of smoking, injecting, shooting or snorting coke can use it continuously without even any sleep or food. To sustain this high, many individuals don’t even hesitate to liquidate all their financial resources. Moreover, this drug is also known to cause paranoia in people. Several studies are there stating that frequent users of cocaine admit that when they are high, they usually look out of the window or peephole. In other words, they are highly convinced that police are about to raid their place. This drug is so powerful that it can cause psychosis, where you lose touch with the real situation and become insane for a short period of time.
What is Cocaine Cut With?
Apart from all the other aspects, the most dangerous factor when it comes to coke consumption is the simple fact that you don’t know what exactly you are consuming. Dealers are notorious for ‘cutting’ their stuff with several other toxic substances by using various fillers. In this ways, they can have more stuff and eventually more money in the price of lesser. Many dealers also mix the original drug with other chemicals to intensify the ‘high’. This can lead to straight addiction, thus repeated business. That’s why it is always suggested to buy cocaine online from Curepharm.
Cocaine, that can be usually found on the streets of the United States, are illegal, illicit type that is derived from the leaves of cocoa grown in the countries of South America. According to DEA or the Drug Enforcement Administration, a major chunk of cocaine and its associated products land up in America via Mexico as these products are majorly produced in well hidden labs located in the jungles of Colombia. Cocaine is derived from a plant and is converted into a white powder or into solid form, also known as crack. During the process of manufacturing the recreational form of cocaine, usually the product is soaked into several toxic liquids such as gasoline. And that is why you should always buy pure cocaine from Curepharm. It is the manufacturing process that has a huge impact on the purity of cocaine, even before it goes in the hands of dealers or pharma companies for further selling.
Most of the times, several substances are used to cut the cocaine powder that look quite similar to the original substance in order to bulk up the amount as well as profits. According to UNODC or United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, most of the time cocaine is cut with toxic substances that are around three times more than the weight of actual product. Some of the most common adulterants of cocaine are talcum powder, cornstarch, flour, procaine, baking powder, caffeine, powdered milk, hydroxyzine, lidocaine, amphetamine, phenacetin and other harmful substances.
How to Test the Purity of Cocaine?
There are various methods that can be used to test the purity of cocaine. But these tests fail to reveal the nature of adulterants or their percentage in the actual drug.
- Foil Test: Foil test is one of the oldest ways to check the purity of cocaine. In this test, a specific sample of cocaine is heated up in a piece of foil. During the burning, impurities are burnt off and leave a peculiar reddish brown stain. So, in case the sample leaves a reddish brown stain on burning, it signifies that the sample was impure. Though the type of impurities can’t be specified, hence this method isn’t a tell tale method.
- Melting Point Test: In this test, the sample of cocaine under consideration is melted on a spoon. The spoon is heated uptill the melting point of pure cocaine which is 185 degrees. The presence of impurities reduces the melting point of the sample, thus concluding that the sample is impure. This test calls for accuracy and precision, and that’s why is difficult to perform.
- Clorox or Bleach Test: In this test, the specific cocaine sample is dissolved in a solution of water and bleach. Many believe that adulterants behave in a different manner in a solution as compared to the pure cocaine and anyone with a trained eye can notice the difference. The only issue with this test is that it requires a person with a trained eye to judge the sample.
With that being said, these are some of the tests that can be used to check the purity of cocaine. But it is always suggested to buy legal cocaine from authorized sources only. Stay tuned with us for more such updates.
Utilization of various party drugs, also known as illegal substances or street drugs, for various medical reasons is still a controversial topic and is a burning topic among several medical councils. Though more and more states and countries are legalizing marijuana as an alternative medicine, it is definitely not a cake walk for other drugs. The reason is clear: self-medicating or using these drugs without any prescription or under a supervision of doctor can have severe repercussions. Self-medicating is a malpractice that includes incorrect dosage, wrong and self-diagnosis, wrong therapy and risk of substance dependence and abuse. Because of all these malpractices, doctors all over the world strictly advise against party drugs therapy. But this doesn’t mean that we completely negate the medicinal values of these drugs that are otherwise used for recreational purposes. And that’s why, today we are going to discuss medicinal benefits some of the most popular party drugs. So, let’s get started:
- Magic Mushrooms: Mushrooms contain a compound known as psilocybin that creates different colorful hallucinations even when the dosage is quite small in quantity. There are certain evidences that have suggested that even a small dose of the compound psilocybin can alleviate various symptoms of numerous disorders such as depression, obsessive compulsive disorder and cluster headaches.
- Ecstasy: Famous in the medical world as MDMA, the well-known party drug ecstasy has numerous medicinal benefits. It is a synthetic drug that is known to cause extremely high energy levels, feeling of emotional well being and warmth and hallucinations. These are some of the psychoactive properties that make the ecstasy pills so popular among partygoers and also a useful therapy that can be utilized to treat patients with post traumatic stress disorders. Several other undergoing studies have shown that this pill have strong anti-oncogenic properties especially for myeloma, lymphoma and leukemia.
- Cocaine: Derived from the leaves of Erythroxylum coca or coca plant, cocaine has been utilized as a popular stimulant in several parts of South America for countless years. Also known as blow, Bolivian marching powder and coke, cocaine has numerous health benefits to its credits and patients can buy legal cocaine to leverage the benefits. It can be utilized as a topical anesthetic for localized surgeries, thanks to its fast numbing properties. In combination with other compounds to form TAC, cocaine can be utilized to treat minor skin grazes as it has a vasoconstrictor effect.
- LSD: Also known as lysergic acid diethylamide, LSD is a popular hallucinogenic drug that has been in use for decades. Though being notorious as a party drug, there are several researches that have shown its amazing potential to treat alcohol addiction. One of the major studies has proven that regulated and supervised dosage of LSD can prevent relapse of alcoholics during the treatment.
- Ketamine: Another important name in the list is Special K or ketamine that is essential an animal tranquilizer that is being utilized by partygoers as a recreational drug. The researches have shown that the drug can be utilized to fight the numerous symptoms of severe cases of depression. This drug boosts the growth of synapses in the human brain, thus bringing its beneficial effects for people who are suffering from chronic depression.
With that being said, these are some of the many party drugs which have numerous medicinal properties. One can easily order them from the best online drug store, Curepharm. Want to know more about ecstasy pills and other pills online? Then, stay tuned with us.